We pride ourselves on using the highest quality of sustainable fabrics available on the market. 

Our bikinis are consciously crafted from silky-soft, luxe Italian fabrics, composed of minimum 78% recycled Nylon. The remaining 22% is made of Lycra, for an elastic, resistant and curve-hugging fit.

All our styles are made with seamless finishes for an ultimate second skin feel. No padding or cups are needed as all our designs are double-lined, even triple-lined for the Ivory color.

These innovative materials are more resistant to UV, sunscreen, chlorine than traditional ones meaning your bikini will follow you through many seasons of long lunches on the beach.

If you haven’t felt the LIVIN’ fabrics yet, you're missing out!


À partir de 120€